A Little Bit About Me

My name is Bojana Jankovic. I graudated from the IADT program for 3D Animation and VFX in 2008. I specialize in 3D modeling using Maya, Photoshop, and compositing programs to bring 3D models to life. I am constantly working to refine my 3D modeling techniques in both, aspects of technical correctness, and visual drama. My work, thusfar, has been focused in the mid range between 'toon and photo-realism, but in the future I would like to branch out into either extreme. I take a lot of inspiration for classical cartooning stylization, whereby, the models appearance can in effect speak for the model's character. I try to use a combination of mesh stylization and referenced detail to create dramatic models. I have a strong artistic background which helps me to be more creative and versitile with my style and technique.